05 October 2011

Lame-O Vegan MoFo post...

I was just too busy today to cook. This is my MoFo day 5 post. It's completely lame. This was my dinner at work: A small bowl of fruit. Exciting, no? This is what happens when I work 6 days in a week. It's stupid and makes me grumpy. And tired. But, at least the fruit was excellent.

Since this post is lacking, I guess I'll share the start of my Halloween decorating. To me, Halloween trumps Christmas any day. The decorations are more fun and there is always more candy.

5 comments:

  1. That fruit is beautiful and Halloween TOTALLY trumps Christmas. Cute decor! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no such thing as a bad VeganMoFo post (as long as it's vegan!)

    Your fruit salad looks bright & fresh and I love that you decorate for Halloween, we don't do that here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you are doing vegan mofo! That is enough to be proud of!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jenna! I'm so stoked that we got some new stuff. I love love love Halloween, even though we don't get any trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandee & Nikki, you are both too kind! I promised myself I would have a post everyday, so even if they suck, I'm posting them anyway.

    ReplyDelete