31 March 2011

Cookies in My Mailbox!


When my friend/twin, Meagan, sent me a text asking how much fresh jalapeno to put in a batch of cookies, I was intrigued. Then, I started craving jalapenos. The texting went a bit further and she said they also had jalapeno flavored potato chips in them. Then, I started craving jalapeno potato chips. Damn her creative cookies. Anyway, as the conversation progressed, I was informed that I would be receiving some of said cookies in my mailbox. OMG. I couldn't wait! I thought about them all weekend and just got them today. She was kind enough to sneak some chocolate chip cookies in for me, too...along with a couple other goodies. But, since this is primarily a food blog, I'll share the cookies with you. Well, not really "share" per se, but show you a photo and let you drool all over your keyboard..

HOLY YUM!
They're the most unique cookies I've ever had. And I love them. They have a touch of sweet and a touch of spice...Mmmm. I will definitely be making a batch of them soon. The chocolate chip cookies were also excellent, but the jalapeno ones hold my heart! Here is the link to her recipe: Vegan Jalapeno Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment