01 April 2011

Earth Month with The Chickpea

I made a pledge to myself that April will be Earth Month, instead of just being the month that I celebrate Earth Day (April 22, for those of you slackers out there). I'm going to do my best to share tips and ideas with you that help to get us all into the habit of the practicing The 3 R's regularly. You don't know what the 3 R's are? Pshaw! Outrageous! Blashpemy!
There. Now do you remember? Good!
I'm pretty good at doing them consistently, but I think I could definitely get better. So, this month, not only will I share tips and tricks, I may even share *GASP* crafts/reuse projects. Crazy, I know. I'll still be posting recipes because this is still primarily a food blog, but those recipes may have hints and tips mixed in. So, there you go.
To get you started, here's a simple web page put together by Purdue University of common household items and how you can reuse and re-purpose them. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment