13 October 2012

Scramble from Heaven - VeganMoFo #13


Fuck. I had the BEST breakfast ever this morning. My mummy and I went out for breakfast at a little veg-friendly diner at the Flint Farmer's Market. I got my usual, the Tofu and Brown Rice Scramble. I got sassy and asked if I could add a bunch of veggies to it, and they were super cool about it. So, I added broccoli, spinach, carrots, onions, mushrooms and potatoes. Add to that some sourdough toast with vegan buttah and I had a breakfast sent from above (or wherever). Whatever the case, it rocked my morning to the core. I can never go back to the plain scrambles now.

Happy MoFo!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a freaking fantastic scramble. I want that for breakfast. In like, an hour from now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'm going to look at scrambled eggs the same way again. Your breakfast looks so yummy. Wish I had a plate right now. Here's to a healthy and yummy breakfast.

    ReplyDelete