21 November 2011

Daiya Grilled Cheese...Um, yum.


Yup. Looks great, eh? It was.

Why the hell have I never made a Daiya cheddar grilled cheese before? I feel like I have to eat 100 of them to make up for the last year of not eating it.

I'm kind of a weirdo when it comes to my grilled cheese sandwiches. I like to add a tiny bit of finely diced onion into them. And, here's the part that people have always teased me about: I love them dipped in ketchup. There, I said it. I'm out of the ketchup closet. The only other time I ever eat ketchup is with fries. Otherwise, I pretty much loathe it. But there is something magical about dipping grilled cheese into it. Do it. If you don't like it, then bugger off. It tastes like my childhood and I don't want it tainted with your poor taste.

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany, I think the pepperjack would be stellar! I can't find it locally. Actually, I just started finding the Mozza and Cheddar locally over the summer. I had the pepperjack once and it was because I ordered it from VeganEssentials.com. I LOVED it so much. It makes incredible quesadillas and taquitos.

    ReplyDelete