09 May 2012

(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday

I decided to start doing an occasional Wordless Wednesday post when I get busy. So, here's what I've been up to for the last week:

Flowers from one of my favorite library patrons.I have the BEST job ever.

Homemade baked falafel with lemon tahini sauce, garlic mashed potatoes and steamed veg.

Adorable tiny bird at my feeder having its dinner while I cooked mine.

The awesome pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting I made for a dear friend.

Zen at the park.

Walking the pup at the park.

I grilled some pineapple. First I soaked it in full-fat canned coconut milk, then I grilled it and sprinkled with cinnamon.
Spotted this little guy on a dandelion out behind my house.

Vegan sausage gravy and biscuits with bananas for breakfast. Hell yes.

Crappy picture of the fabulous nachos I had. 'Chos are my excuse to eat tons of guacamole.

Due to horrific storms, we went without electricity for 8 hours.

I discovered the awesomeness that is the Nature's Harvest dry roasted edamame. So Yum.

New Rollerblades...finally. It's been so many years since I skated. Yes, I skated through my neighborhood in my librarian clothes after work. It was awesome.

I couldn't resist. I wear it on my work badge.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a busy week. I especially love the pumpkin cookies you whipped up. What type of bird did you spot on that dandelion? Never seen one of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jahnavi, the bird is a goldfinch. We really only see them in early summer. They're very small.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! They are delicious, but not so healthy... I need to work on that.

      Delete
  3. These pictures are great - I especially love the pin; I need to get me one of those to wear at work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I stole your wordless wednesday idea because I love it so much. I wish I would have gotten you a pin! They were only a dollar. If I see one again, I'll snag it for you.

      Delete