09 December 2011

Chicken Ranch Wrap of Destiny!


Last week I got some absolutely fabulous large spinach wraps/tortillas, and I decided that since Gardein products are on sale at my grocery store, I'd go ahead and do a little experiment for dinner tonight. I've used the Gardein crispy tenders for all sorts of yummy meals (they're extra tasty with some mashed potatoes), so I felt confident making them into a tasty wrap tonight. Served with some sauteed zucchini, red onion and mushrooms, the wraps were quick, easy and filling dinner.

I just cooked the tenders in the oven, according to the directions on the package (430 degrees, cook about 22 minutes, flipping once during cooking). On the spinach wrap, I piled on lettuce, red onion, diced tomato and some ranch dressing. I usually make my own by just throwing some mayo, vinegar and spices together until it tastes good. Another rocking sauce combo for the chicken wraps is a blend of ranch and bbq sauce. Whatever way you choose, I'm sure you'll dig it. OH, and I make a tasty homemade Caesar dressing, which I also think would be spectacular next time I make the wrap.

I have nothing left to say, except that you should totally try making Gardein into some wraps. I don't think you'll regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment