15 July 2012

Fluorescent Green Smoothie!


I'm back on a smoothie kick lately. I can't stop. Whenever I look at produce, I start imagining them swirling around in my Vita-Mix. Alas, I was low on produce when I made this one. It's simple and delicious...and very green.

What's in it?
  • 2 big handfuls of kale (just 1 if you have Hulk hands)
  • 1 kiwi (peeled)
  • 1 banana
  • 1 orange
  • a smidge of water and some ice
Look how easy that is! And, when you use ripe fruits, you don't need to add any sweeteners. Ripe fruit is sweeter fruit. 

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! And it looks like you have a glass straw, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love the straws. I got them from a company called Strawesome. They are super awesome and I got a set of 4 for pretty cheap about a year ago. I use them all the time and haven't broken one yet. They rock. Strawesome.com is where I got mine.

      Delete